115.4 K Views
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

@matteozanuss, great to hear. 

Posted : 13/12/2021 12:57 pm
(@breastfed)

Posted by: @admin

@breastfed, I have not seen that problem. Maybe a reboot does the trick? Or try to uninstall the previous version first.

@admin

I have uninstalled V3.2.59, rebooted, installed with Administrator ...and without, still no joy 

However V3.2.59 will install no problems.

Breastfed

Posted : 15/12/2021 12:27 pm
(@breastfed)

Posted by: @matteozanusso

Problem solved:

updated windows and .NET Framework

setup ended correctly

Kindly advise what version for the .NET framework? I'm using W10 64bit which updates almost monthly.

Breastfed

Posted : 16/12/2021 10:02 am
(@matteozanusso)
Member Customer

@breastfed 

KB5007289

Posted : 27/12/2021 10:01 am
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Hey,

I noticed I posted the below post in the wrong thread a couple of days ago. Here it is again in the correct "Latest software version" thread!

-----

Hey Tuners!

YourDyno version 3.2.139 (beta) was released today. Here are the highlights: 

• Live graphs in the main window 😎! See  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5lXFlYo6t8
  • Ability to manually scale axis in the main graph areas. Right click on the axis to bring up the Manual scaling window, or right click in the graph and click "Set Scale manually". The previous "Set scale to default" was renamed to "Auto scale"
  • A few other smaller cleanups

Note that this is a rather large change internally, so upgrade when you have a little time to check that everything is ok.

As always, let me know of any issues!

Posted : 02/01/2022 12:14 am
(@breastfed)

Posted by: @matteozanusso

KB5007289

Hi

I still have get the same issue after installing KB5007289

Breastfed

Posted : 06/01/2022 6:25 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

@breastfed, maybe I can login remotely to see if I can understand what's going on with your installation? Ping me on whatsapp (+47 48401279) or Facebook messenger (Jostein Fonneland). Install Ultraviewer first. 

Posted : 06/01/2022 7:10 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Tuners,

YourDyno version 3.2.141 was released today. It cleans up a few issues, no new features.

Changes:

• Run window location would sometimes not appear the same place as last time as when it was closed, fixed now
  • Error message "Controls created on one thread cannot be parented...." (or similar in your language) was fixed
  • Fixed a bug where some samples at the end of the run would be missing in case no retardation was run
  • Auto scale graphs is On by default, and saved axis setup was improved
  • A couple of other minor issues fixed/improved

Enjoy!

Cheers

Posted : 06/02/2022 4:39 pm
Thdyno reacted
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Hi guys, 

Here is YourDyno software version 3.2.144

The most important new feature is the internal dyno losses, see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dqe-raCBho . There are a few other minor changes.

Enjoy!

Posted : 14/03/2022 9:36 pm
Thdyno and Six_Shooter reacted
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Tuners,

YourDyno Version 3.2.146 was released today. 

Changes:

• Ability to run a 4WD hub dyno on only front or rear wheels. Previously you had to select the pair connected to Box 1 if you only wanted one pair to run
  • Added ability to use Pre-scaling of RPM trigger pulses. In case of very high PRM pulse count (typically when using a high PPR encoder instead of a regular RPM sensor and trigger wheel), a pre-scaler is useful. This essentially divides the number of RPM pulse per second by the pre-scaler, which makes virtually any encoder compatible with YourDyno
  • "Un-zoom" and "Undo All Zoom/Pan" commands available as right click in the graphs. This is useful if you have set a manual scaling, and want come back to this manual scale after zooming in on something. Un-zoom jumps back one step at the time, Undo all zoom jumps directly back to the manual scale
  • Fixed the false positive virus flagging on some trigger happy anti-virus software

Enjoy!

Posted : 30/03/2022 7:49 pm
(@matteozanusso)
Member Customer

Hi,

Downloaded lastest version on a brand new win 11 pro pc

everything works fine, exept when starting a new run: from main window, software asks two consecutive times the folder for the new retardation run, and from the retardation run windows it asks again every new run: In other terms, for every new run the little window to select the folder pops up.

Posted : 02/05/2022 10:03 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

@matteozanusso thanks for the report. You do need to select a Session folder, otherwise it will keep asking. Did you do that? I will test on a Windows 11 machine to see for myself too.

Posted : 02/05/2022 11:32 pm
 OSI
(@osi)

U can name a run. All is fibe until you close the software. After you reopen no descriptions are with your runs. 

Posted : 05/05/2022 11:44 pm
(@matteozanusso)
Member Customer

@admin  yes, problem solved, folder was showing correctly but was not saving runs.

I confirmed the folder again and everything is working now!

thanks

Posted : 05/05/2022 11:54 pm
(@oxracing)

@osi 

I reported the same issue a couple of months ago.

Seems there is no support for this issue!?

No support for other issues either!

Posted : 31/05/2022 11:47 pm
Page 30 / 44
Share:
Select your currency