Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Latest software version

658 Posts
76 Users
169 Likes
115.5 K Views
(@boz-race-engines)

@walter yes i can print also, but theres no enlarged horsepower and torque figures that i can drag onto screen and print, i have to do it manually editing in photos etc

Posted : 13/06/2022 2:43 am
(@boz-race-engines)

@walter im not sure you understand what i mean, like this pic, top right hand of graph hp and tq figures displayed, i can edit it in saved pictures etc, but i dont have time to do that while a customer is standing there waiting for a printout of their dyno sheet, a few customers have complained about the text of hp and tq being so small on the dyno sheet. im just trying to give my customers what they want.

Posted : 13/06/2022 3:29 am
 OSI
(@osi)

@boz-race-engines 

our last software auto put up max hp and or torque on screen   Plus I could add comments plus could drag them around see attached pic

Posted : 13/06/2022 3:47 am
(@boz-race-engines)

@osi

pitty its not a YourDyno program, i am sure Jostein will get something like this sorted when he has time, i can only imagine the immense amount of time he must have already spent so far to get such a great system happening. its only a small thing really. i am extremely happy with everything else about the YourDyno system.

Posted : 13/06/2022 8:56 am
(@sigve_b)
Member Customer

This is something i would like too.

Just a Nice big font hp and torque in one of the top corners.

Posted : 13/06/2022 9:43 am
 OSI
(@osi)

@boz-race-engines 

i agree. His system is leaps better than others. He will only make it better!

Posted : 13/06/2022 2:04 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Folks,

I hear you. I will add the max HP info to the graph 😎.

Thanks for the nice comments!

Cheers

Posted : 13/06/2022 9:20 pm
Six_Shooter reacted
(@boz-race-engines)

@admin 

thanks Jostein your a Champ

Posted : 14/06/2022 2:28 am
(@boz-race-engines)

@walter 

by the way i do like your dyno sheet display, how did you put your logo on the dyno sheet? i only seem to be able to put text on there, cheers

Posted : 14/06/2022 2:53 am
(@walter)

Posted by: @admin

Folks,

I hear you. I will add the max HP info to the graph 😎.

Thanks for the nice comments!

Cheers

If you do it, please that can be dissable too 😆 

Posted : 14/06/2022 12:19 pm
(@walter)

Posted by: @boz-race-engines

@walter 

by the way i do like your dyno sheet display, how did you put your logo on the dyno sheet? i only seem to be able to put text on there, cheers

Idk for the latest versions, i guees it is still the same, im using an older version but i was able to add a logo from the first yourdyno versions.

Posted : 14/06/2022 12:20 pm
 OSI
(@osi)

@walter 

it’s under “print page setup”

Posted : 14/06/2022 2:10 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Folks,

YourDyno version 3.2.151 was released today. Changes:

• Added channels MeasuredPower and MeasuredTorque. These are purely measured power and torque channels, without any corrections from Environment, Dyno losses, Power correction factors or Retardation losses
  • Improved the live graphs. Earlier, Env corrections would be added after the run, which would cause the live graphs to be offset somewhat from the previous runs, then shift suddenly after the run was over when the Env correction was applied. Now the Env correction is calculated at during the run
  • Fixed a bug where Dyno losses would not be applied to Engine Power/Torque for runs without retardation losses
  • Fixed a bug where YourDyno would sometimes crash with an "Index was out of range" error message
  • Fixed a font issue for computers with Japanese version of Windows

Enjoy!

Posted : 18/06/2022 10:56 pm
Thdyno reacted
(@bendd)

Thanks for all your ongoing updates and fixes, we all appreciate the work you put into this Jostein!

There's still two minor bugs I'm aware of.

1.  When selecting custom graph colours, they are not remembered by the software when the colour palette is reopened, like this:

https://youtu.be/kcGTplwJnKw

2.  I use my aux inputs for a variety of devices, like WBo2, a knock sensor input ect, so I load different aux input configs when required, but they are not recognised after being loaded unless I make a change each time, see here:

https://youtu.be/6Qy8vsRm0_Y

and

https://youtu.be/YKJGZXXWOvY

Also, it would also be great if we could have 2 or more decimal places on the voltage input.   I can see that it is using all the decimal places when doing the interpolation calcs, but it would be nice if the actual value (with all decimal places) was shown in the table as it would be very handy when calibrating the curves, see here:

https://youtu.be/_b0gjcTozxc

Again, many thanks for your ongoing support 🙂

Posted : 19/06/2022 12:27 am
Udo reacted
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

@bendd, thanks for the feedback, great to see the videos, makes it easy to understand what you mean. 

Posted : 19/06/2022 9:40 am
Page 33 / 44
Share:
Select your currency