Clear all

[Sticky] New Software features

171 Posts
50 Users
34 Reactions
40.4 K Views
 OSI
(@osi)

Anyone having printing issues? Now printer is only printing the run info on the bottom of the graph. I can open a previous run from the file and it prints????

Posted : 28/12/2023 3:38 am
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

@six_shooter You can turn over to light mode when printing and turn back to dark mode. It could be automatic in the future.

Dark mode on everything else is a good idea, I have not checked how much work it is yet, will do.

Posted : 03/01/2024 12:12 pm
(@xtcund)

hi jostein.

I keep forgetting to turn my BT keyboard off and exhasuting my batteries. is there a way you could make a remote control for IOS and android?

Therer could be a simple shortcut set of buttons like RPM lock, restart, restart, save and close... etc

even if it works only using a web browser.

thank you

Posted : 12/06/2024 12:57 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

@xtcund download the Unified Remote app on your phone and install the server on the PC. This gives you access to the hotkeys from your phone. With the paid version you can also make your own remotes. Unified Remote – Remote Control App for your Computer

Posted : 12/06/2024 1:07 pm
(@xtcund)

thank you 🙂

Posted : 12/06/2024 2:39 pm
(@bigboostgarage)

I have an idea, for example, it would be cool if you could subsequently adjust the engine speed like with Vtech-Performance and the losses are displayed. Here in Germany, everyone thinks you're cheating if the power loss isn't displayed.

Posted : 08/07/2024 11:39 pm
Page 12 / 12
Share:
Select your currency