YourDyno instrumentation kit includes all you need for dyno data acquisition and brake control:
- Data acquisition electronics box with USB interface
- An S-type load cell for brake/absorption dynos (specify max load when ordering)
- A hall-effect sensor for easy RPM measurements with shielded cable
- 1 k-type thermocouple input (for engine or exhaust temperature)
- 3 analog (0V-5V) inputs, for example for Lambda sensors, MAP, boost, etc
- 2 RPM inputs
- 2 Brake control outputs, each supporting either Pulse width modulation (PWM) and analog (0-5V) signals. 1 output supporting Stepper motor
- Horsepower correction factor using to SAE J1349 (based on temperature, ambient pressure and humidity from manual entry or from environmental sensors (included)
- Self powered from the USB cable, no external power supply
- Easy to use FREE PC software with setup wizards and calibration options
Here you can see YourDyno in action:
Screenshots from the software below.
Check our Download page for software, firmware, drivers and an example data file.
- YourDyno instrumentation kit: $800
- Environmental sensors option is included and lets you compensate for environmental conditions
- Load cell (choose your size): $100
- RPM sensor with cable: $75
You can choose to pay in USD, EUR or NOK. Prices are locked to USD, NOK and EUR prices vary with the exchange rate.
The complete kit including load cells and RPM sensors is normally in stock and will be shipped within a few days.
Selecting the right load cell
Calculate the right load cell size here:
- Very accurate 16 bit AD converter (65536 different measurement levels)
- Fast data acquisition (100Hz) on all channels
- RPM resolution: 42 nano second
- Supports any load cell (specify 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 kg at checkout or use your own)
- Controls up to two independent brakes using either:
- Analog voltage control (0-5V),
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Can control 1 brake using:
- Stepper motor
- Connector for K-type thermocouple for exhaust or engine temperature logging. To log temperature buy a suitable thermocouple for example on eBay (search for EGT K-Type thermocouple)
- 3 Auxiliary sensor inputs (0V-5V analog interface). See instructions on how to connect aux sensors here. Aux inputs can be used for for example Lambda monitoring, boost, temperature, etc.
- Optional environmental sensors for automatic horsepower correction based on SAE J1389 (specify at checkout)
- Ambient temperature sensor absolute accuracy: 0.5 ºC
- Humidity sensor absolute accuracy: +/-3% relative humidity
- Ambient pressure sensor absolute accuracy: +/-1hPa (equivalent to the ambient pressure difference of ca +/-10 meter vertical distance)
- Support for 2 RPM sensors, 2 brakes and 2 load cells
- Supports plugins for expansion of functionality
- OBD connection and logging
- Easy calibration
World-wide shipping. Invoice and payment by PayPal or Bank transfer (invoice).
Unfortunately, no sales to Russia due to export restrictions.