171 Posts
50 Users
34 Reactions
40.4 K Views
 OSI
(@osi)

Just a minor change I'd like to see:

I normally let the vehicle idle on the drum to warm the oils

when i click on rpm setting it will kill the car because the load slider is on from the previous car setting. Can you default it back to no load after rpm is set so next car doesn't die on me????

just a minor pain in my butt. lol 🙂

Posted : 07/06/2022 11:52 pm
(@walter)

what i would do it is when i set manual mode, that autostart dissable automatically. when choice in my case power sweep, it enable automatically.

Posted : 08/06/2022 10:12 pm
(@hansl)

Posted by: @osi

Just a minor change I'd like to see:

I normally let the vehicle idle on the drum to warm the oils

when i click on rpm setting it will kill the car because the load slider is on from the previous car setting. Can you default it back to no load after rpm is set so next car doesn't die on me????

just a minor pain in my butt. lol 🙂

I think this may be the same issue I'm having...  https://yourdyno.com/community/questions-and-answers-questions-and-answers/issues-with-hydraulic-brake/#post-5337

Posted : 12/06/2022 4:43 pm
(@matteozanusso)
Member Customer

Posted by: @walter

what i would do it is when i set manual mode, that autostart dissable automatically. when choice in my case power sweep, it enable automatically.

Yes, it’s a good idea, auto start is not usefull in manual mode

Posted : 12/06/2022 8:05 pm
(@bartosz-pankow)
Member Customer

I would like to see option for slowing down after run rpm thereshold. Sometimes when I make manual power sweep, after run, when PC calculate run, it freezes and slow down rollers till 0 RPM. I would like to see option that it will stop slowing down after xxxx roller rpm. 

Posted : 23/06/2022 2:32 pm
(@walter)

Hi! i was wondering about why not adding warnings to the software according what user wants to add, i means, for example, all we know eddy brake are rpm limited , im talking for eddy brake because it is what i use but im pretty sure other dyno types are limited in something, i was wondering if it will be possible to add warnings for example, in the case it go soo close to rpm limit of brakes you set it up, just that rpm windows start to blinking or maybe in the it excess the limit you put for warning, that a float windows show warning, same as brake percentage for example or can be adding for every windows that yourdyno show of car/dyno, im thinking in to add a wireless temperature sensors that it shown a warning, etc.

Should be great to add warning advices to the system for every dyno.

Posted : 25/07/2022 5:44 pm
(@dave78)

@walter You can customise the gauges to show green, orange red based upon the values you define. 

Posted : 25/07/2022 9:51 pm
(@markbuttler)

Due to Hub's use of two rpm sensors, does point 3 not work for Hub's dyno?

Posted : 23/08/2022 4:05 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

@markbuttler, what do you mean with point 3? 

Posted : 23/08/2022 4:46 pm
 OSI
(@osi)

I'm starting to get interest in dynoing side by sides with variable speed trans which means as soon as you go wide open rpm goes to one rpm and stays there through the whole pull.

Instead of rpm to rpm pull. can we have a option of road speed start and road speed stop??

I had that option on my previous brand x software

Posted : 24/08/2022 2:15 am
(@olexiy-novoselov)
Member Customer

Good afternoon, could you add a "target" option in the graphs? For example, if I have a graph with turbo pressure, I can draw a target line or a margin to see the results faster by comparing the measurement and the target line. Thank you!!

Posted : 08/02/2023 7:05 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Posted by: @olexiy-novoselov

Good afternoon, could you add a "target" option in the graphs? For example, if I have a graph with turbo pressure, I can draw a target line or a margin to see the results faster by comparing the measurement and the target line. Thank you!!

Hi, This can be done today. Make a Math channel with a fixed number, for example like the attached picture if you want an AFR target. Then drag this channel over to the same graph as the AFR channel (if not by default).

This post was modified 1 year ago by Jostein

Posted : 09/02/2023 10:15 am
(@olexiy-novoselov)
Member Customer

Ok!! Thank you very much!

Posted : 09/02/2023 11:29 am
(@olexiy-novoselov)
Member Customer

Hi! I had several suggestions for better software:
- DarkMode, I think it would improve the reading of graphics
- Gauges Templates, when I change  for example from the Link ECU to MaxxECU with Can inputs, I have to reorganize/resize the gauges for my preference. I would like to be able to save the templates and load them as needed.
- Average Power and Torque (to see average gains, there are times when the maximum power varies very little but the average a lot)

Thank you so much!

Posted : 21/02/2023 9:46 am
Jostein reacted
(@bartosz-pankow)
Member Customer

I would love to see vertical and horizontal grid on graphs (with solid/dot/pause line option). This will make it a bit more readable for customer when you want check rpm points vs power. 

Posted : 22/02/2023 9:05 am
Jostein reacted
Page 10 / 12
Share:
Select your currency