Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Latest software version

660 Posts
77 Users
169 Likes
118.9 K Views
(@xtcund)

Hi Jostein, i have a big problem. I upgraded my dyno pc and installed latest SW version, non beta. It is saying that i must update firmare. I update online but i get the "CYRET_ERR_ROW" error, and if i try to manually update the firmare, your page doesnt let me download the Firmware downloader program (404 page not found). The main problema I have is that i get no RPM. Yourdyno says it is connected, i get all weather just fine, but not RPM. with old PC everything was working fine yesterday. Can you help please? its urgent

Posted : 31/10/2023 2:48 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

@xtcund install Ultraviewer and give me a call at +47 4840 1279

Posted : 31/10/2023 2:55 pm
(@xtcund)

Problem solved thanks to Jostein! you are a legend!

Thank YOU

Posted : 31/10/2023 3:36 pm
Jostein reacted
(@radics1)

Hi,

After upgrading to the latest version i have weird numbers doing a braked pull. Inertia is ok,but in braked mode,i see much lower values. Brake sensor is calibrated. For example run starts at 2000rpm steady,i see on live gauge 150Nm on the wheel,but after the pull the graph shows 100Nm.I see the result pop up window well before the retardation phase is done.

What setting did i miss? Dyno was ok with old sw version.

Thank you!

Posted : 04/11/2023 9:56 am
(@amelia)

Posted by: @radics1

Hi,

After upgrading to the latest version i have weird numbers doing a braked pull. Inertia is ok,but in braked mode,i see much lower values. Brake sensor is calibrated. For example run starts at 2000rpm steady,i see on live gauge 150Nm on the wheel,but after the pull the graph shows 100Nm.I see the result pop up window well before the retardation phase is done.

What setting did i miss? Dyno was ok with old sw version.

Thank you!

I have the same problem, last cars are giving very low numbers

Posted : 04/11/2023 3:49 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

@radics1 send me your config and log file and I can take a look. jostein@yourdyno.com

Posted : 05/11/2023 4:56 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Hi folks!

YourDyno software 3.3.61 (beta) was released today. 

Changes:

• Something many of you have been waiting for: You can now have as many tabs as you want with completely configurable result graphs and tables, with different channels visible, different X-axis / master channels, different location of the channels. The setup is stored of course. There are also templates for creating new tabs for results, brake analysis, torque analysis, etc. 
  • The sorting of the columns in the results table is now stored in settings
  • A new hotkey for Brake off and a hotkey for Save and Restart
  • Live results table On or Off is now stored in settings
  • Better window location saving in settings
  • Digital on/off channels enabled on Standard v4
  • Bug fixes:
    • Weather station now works below 0C (32F) on Standard v5, requires firmware update to latest (Ultimate was already ok) 
    • Digital on/off channels had some spikes which are now fixed (Standard v5/Ultimate), requires firmware update to latest
    • Fixed a bug that would appear in special cases when using Advanced PID settings

The Standard v5 and Ultimate have new firmware available, but it is NOT a mandatory update. 

Enjoy! As always, any issues let me know.

This post was modified 5 months ago by Jostein

Posted : 27/11/2023 6:23 pm
Six_Shooter reacted
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

@osi I just checked that and cannot reproduce it. Is it reproducible on your end? If so, send me a mail on jostein@yourdyno.com and let's continue the discussion there, unless others have the same issue too.

Posted : 04/12/2023 12:49 am
 OSI
(@osi)

@admin 

I finally figured it out. computer was showing it as com port 4. I switched setting to port 7

I guess something else was wanting port 4??????

Posted : 05/12/2023 12:04 am
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

@osi great to hear. I have seen that a few times before. Windows, in its wisdom, sometimes assigns the same COM port number to two different devices. Good you found it out.

Posted : 05/12/2023 12:19 am
(@radics1)

Hello Jostein,

Today i was able to do some runs. In inertia only i get 144hp,when measured in braked mode,the numbers are low,somewhere between 120 135 hp. If i unselect the brake during retardation box,the retardation is completely missed even in rpm sweep mode. I reverted back to old computer with 3.2.138 sw and did the same runs. 145hp inertia and 148 braked. So there is a significant difference between sw versions in braked mode. Do you have an idea why this happened?

Thank you in advance!

Posted : 05/12/2023 10:51 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

@radics1 there must be something different in the options. Send me the backup'ed options file from 3.3.61 and 3.2.138 and a raw file and I can take a look.

Posted : 06/12/2023 2:36 am
(@mjpower)

I have been experiencing the same thing i think… i have had a 2jz in the engine dyno struggling to find some missing power, maybe i should downgrade also and try again 🙂

Posted : 06/12/2023 3:27 am
(@radics1)

@admin Hello Jostein,i just sent the files. I hope you can find what causes the difference.

Posted : 06/12/2023 7:50 pm
(@radics1)

@mjpower Hi,can you try to go back to 3.2.138 (this is what I used for long time without an issue) and check the results? I see about 10% difference in braked vs inertia mode.

Posted : 06/12/2023 7:53 pm
Page 43 / 44
Share:
Select your currency
EUR Euro
USD United States (US) dollar