[Sticky] Latest software version

658 Posts
76 Users
169 Likes
115.5 K Views
(@tutuur)
Enthousiast

@Jostein

Would it be possible to add an option to export the print page to a .png file?

I don't actually print any results, I always email them to my customers and share on social media. Would be great if I can export them as a .png so I can directly put them on IG

Posted : 02/02/2021 7:32 pm
(@ivanro_jo)

@radics1

HI yes, i do the same, i export as pdf which could be sent by whatsapp or email, and with a simple screenshot could be posted on IG or FB.

Posted : 03/02/2021 12:41 am
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

@diederik-van-dijk, you can control relays today from channel thresholds today. So you can start a fan when RPM is over a certain limit for example. 

You need the VMTronic relay box and plugin. 

Posted : 06/02/2021 12:56 am
(@tutuur)
Enthousiast

@radics1

I’ve always took a screenshot of the results screen as that is most clear to me, and I like the presentation better than the actual dyno print screen.

However  clientele is active on IG alot aswell, which sadly only takes square pictures. So now I go to print page setup, and take a screenshot there. But sadly the resolution is bad so it gives choppy graphs....

Posted : 08/02/2021 8:03 am
(@lassekofoed)

Have a look at ZDyno. It might be the answer your are looking for instead of printing, taking screenshots or mobile pictures:
https://yourdyno.com/community/questions-and-answers-questions-and-answers/zdyno-dyno-sheet-presentation-and-sharing-as-it-should-be-in-2021/#post-4430

Posted : 08/02/2021 9:17 pm
(@tutuur)
Enthousiast

@admin

I'm struggling with graph axis colors on the latest SW version.

What I do:

Dyno cars in my workshop and save .csv, copy .csv to usb stick and then upload to my home computer to upload graphs.
When I open the .csv the axis's will take colors from the latest run. When I change colours of the graph the axis won't follow.

With the older version it would take colors from the first run, which would always follow when I change the colors, now it won;t anymore. So depending on the numbers of runs I have made the axis will be different colors everytime....

Is it an option to manually set axis colors? To be honest I would be fine with it if they would be black all the time. The graphs themselves in different colors would be enough to distinguish between the two or more imho

Posted : 14/02/2021 11:27 am
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

@tutuur, I agree we can keep them black all the time. Simple! I will change. 

Posted : 14/02/2021 12:09 pm
Tutuur reacted
(@powertuning)
Member Customer

+1 for red on HP and blue on torque.

Posted : 14/02/2021 8:49 pm
Manyponies reacted
(@tutuur)
Enthousiast

@admin

Black would be more than fine for me.

It does the job fine

Posted : 19/02/2021 6:49 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

I tested a bit. Blue and red look good. In any case the colors on the axis shall be fixed.

Posted : 19/02/2021 9:20 pm
Tutuur reacted
(@tutuur)
Enthousiast

Regarding the latest beta software, I’ve had a few instances where first run incl. Coasting down losses wouldn’t show up in graph window.

After making another run with stored coasting losses it loads fine

Posted : 20/02/2021 7:30 pm
(@tutuur)
Enthousiast

@admin

don’t know how much work it will be but maybe you can make them selectable same as the graph’s. For me black-black would be fine, but maybe others have a different preference

aslong as they are independant from the graphs it would be a big plus for me 🙂

Posted : 20/02/2021 7:31 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Greetings tuners!

YourDyno version 3.2.109 is available now! It has a number of nice features.

• Ability to measure the MOI during coast down phase. This feature is experimental, so thanks for all who want to test it and report how well it works. The way it works is that you do two retardation runs, one with brake off and one with brake slightly on. Then the software calculates the MOI from those two runs. As an alternative, if you have high enough inertia, it can be done in one run, where half the run is with brake off and half the run is with brake slightly on. 
  • Support for brake controller plugins! This way any user with programming skills can make their own brake controller, for example fixed brake % vs RPM, Sequencer (for programmed sequences), control of load instead of RPM, etc. Each new brake plugin appears as a tab in the Brake Setup window. Contact YourDyno.com for more info about this, including source code. I will add some documentation soon. There is one example plugin available now called SequencerDemo, it is installed by default
  • New channels: Load cell Torque and Angular acceleration. These are the components that build up the power and torque figures. Very useful to see where the power figures are coming from!
  • Ability to use the main window and options/plugin menu while the Run window is active
  • Better handling of saving/restoring options, error handling of errors in the options file, automatic backup of options
  • A number of cleanups and minor bug fixes

Enjoy! As always let me know of any issues.

Cheers,
Jostein

Posted : 11/04/2021 11:48 am
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

OK, I will fix, thanks

Posted : 11/04/2021 12:16 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Here is version YourDyno version 3.2.110, see above for version 3.2.109 for the update. @radics I was unable to reproduce the error you reported, but try now.

Posted : 11/04/2021 1:51 pm
Page 23 / 44
Share:
Select your currency