Clear all

[Sticky] Latest software version  

Page 22 / 22
  RSS
(@admin)
Member Admin

Greetings,

YourDyno 3.2.89 is out, with two fixes and one new language:

• In Load Control, brake ramp up would not start correctly when doing a Restart Run
  • Loading a raw log file would only work with YourDyno disconnected
  • Support for Polish language

Cheers! 

This post was modified 4 weeks ago 2 times by admin
ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2020 10:05 pm
(@tutuur)
Enthousiast
Posted by: @admin

In the Run window, choose Run raw log file.

You need to enable raw data logging in Options to create a log file. You also need to set a session folder, this is done when you start a run. The raw log file is stored in the session folder.

Jostein,

I've asked this before but didn't get a reply. Even if I don't have the option 'enable raw datalogging' checked, it still saves all the .txt's

Is this normal? Basically it's always doing raw logs, the only difference is I can only open them when I do check the option

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2020 10:49 am
(@admin)
Member Admin

Tuners,

Minor release, YourDyno version 3.2.90. Just a bug fix for Load Control brake mode when choosing to regulate during start condition. 

Cheers!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2020 8:49 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin
Posted by: @tutuur
Posted by: @admin

In the Run window, choose Run raw log file.

You need to enable raw data logging in Options to create a log file. You also need to set a session folder, this is done when you start a run. The raw log file is stored in the session folder.

Jostein,

I've asked this before but didn't get a reply. Even if I don't have the option 'enable raw datalogging' checked, it still saves all the .txt's

Is this normal? Basically it's always doing raw logs, the only difference is I can only open them when I do check the option

@tutuur, yes it always logs to file. I agree with you it is more logical to not do that if you turn off logging ;-). No harm to log though. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2020 8:54 pm
(@diederik-van-dijk)
Member Customer
Posted by: @diederik-van-dijk

Looks like a lot of new nice extra features. I think I still have three very nice additional features which I like to include in the software.

• For the relay board it would be nice if you can include hotkeys for relay outputs so I can use the relays which start my fan and exhaust ventilation system. As an addition it might be handy to use roller speeds and lambda to stop and start the cooling fan and exhaust system so my relays. For example, the fan will start after seeing speed and the ventilation after seeing lambda. So adding function for the relays might help.
  • Stored retardation run number to understand driving losses compared to other cars. might help by debugging low power outputs and or extreme drivetrain losses. Also doing runs with only rollers there should be a standard fixed retardation value for comparing the losses in the dyno itself to measure wheel power for example for motorcycles where you can't measure real losses.
  • Also, some table where you can compensate for the non-linearity of the brake you add to the system. For example, to make PID control better. Making a table with different Voltages against output in % of the brake. When ending the run, I am limited to 50% braking power while 50% 2,5 volts is not doing much braking in my setup. While 80% and 90% is a big different. My brake system is very progressive related to its voltage.

Diederik

Hello Jostein,

What is the status of the above mentioned improvements?

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Diederik van Dijk
ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2020 9:18 am
Page 22 / 22
Share:
Select your currency
EUR Euro
USD United States (US) dollar