[Sticky] Latest software version
It may be the PTH200 that is acting up. It can clog the usb if it is not configured or not connected. Make sure it works (meaning it can read the env data, even if you don't use it). If this is ok, next step is to uninstall the plugin. Do this by deleting the pth200.dll file in the plugin directory (normally C:\ProgramData\YourDynoPlugins). You need to exit YourDyno first.
If this does not work you can uninstall YourDyno and install 3.2.52. You find it here. I have not heard of anyone with this sort of problem with v3.2.59, so it is unlikely to be the cause.
Other ideas to check wirings and sensors (unplug any extra sensors you might have).
Ok thank you. I must add that I did manage to do several runs with the PTH200 connected and was working fine for a short period. It was only when I started to change the % of brake used in Load Control and realised it wasn't making the run any different, this is when I decided to look at the brake controller setup and found it at PWM mode...I changed it to Analogue, no different, restarted the PC and it started working again....Something not quite right. It would be a shame to not use the PTH 200 as I specially ordered it from Canada to UK but nevermind, thanks for the 3.2.52 software again...much appreciated I will try that and fingers crossed it solves the issue!
Yes, don't give up on the PTH200, it was just some suggestions for debugging. Let me know how it goes by mail, then when it is sorted we can post so others see the solution.
Problem solved...turned out to be a non-resistor type plug causing the issues! PTH200 all working well.
Is there a way to show wheel horsepower with a solid line? I only work with wheel horsepower but my graphs are showing engine horsepower at the moment just so I can have a solid line. Thanks, Mike.
YourDyno version 3.2.72 was released today. This is still a beta but is expected to be converted to a release soon.
- Ability to reverse the load cell calibration, used when swapping between FWD and RWD cars
- New layout of the Run window, with quick selection for brake mode
- More hotkey definitions, now also supporting swapping brake modes
- New Update Software support. Now you can opt in or out of Beta release notification, and turn on and off reminders of new released software too
- New firmware, version 1.24. This firmware fixes a bug that could create a spike in the RPM signal very occasionally. The RPM spike software filter would remove this in almost all cases, but now the source of the spike is removed
- Proper language support for Dutch, Ukrainian, Spanish and Vietnamese. More languages in progress
Note: Make sure to use the latest version of ScanTool.dll and PTH200.dll if you use these plugins. The old ScanTool.dll plugin crashes with YourDyno 3.2.68 and newer.