[Sticky] Latest software version
i tried it on the previous versiont,the static power correction factor is added to the hp corr factor,so now i see your point.
IMHO best would be to keep the environmental correction factor only on the results page without the static correction.
@trinom, for MAP or any other Aux sensor you can set any unit in the Aux setup.
For Power, yes it should be possible to choose kW. It may come later. Most people are ok with HP, so it is not very high priority.
YourDyno version 3.2.59 was released today. Changes:
- Support for external environmental sensors. Practical if the YourDyno box is inside a cabinet for example. Here is the sensor that is supported and here is the plugin. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E90G_9IxPfo&
- Access to the menu where you turn on and off visibility of graphs by right-clicking in a graph ('v' is the standard shortcut)
- Noise or bumps in retardation data measurements are removed now also for the first retardation run (not only when you use stored retardation data).
YourDyno Beta version 3.2.68 is available now. It has considerable amount of changes under the hood and functionality wise:
- Support for different languages. Check out https://yourdyno.com/yourdyno-in-your-own-language/ on how to contribute to the translations.
- Support for 4WD hub dynos using two YourDyno boxes. I will add a video on how this is done, contact email@example.com if you are interested
- Added an "Advanced..." option under RPM setup, where you can decide which wheel pair of a 4WD car are the primary driving wheels. This can be beneficial in cases when there is no traditional center diff, rather the car is primarily front or rear drive and only starts using the other wheel set when needed.
- Fixed a bug in the brake curve tab when there was a difference in decimal point (',' or '.') of the stored curve and the current culture
- Some other minor cleanups
Note that it is a Beta release. Upgrade when you have a bit of time to verify.
Let me know if there are any issues.
Hi, Please can you help me...I have a Minibike dyno, I have been using it for a couple of months now using the Load Control and Brake Control features, mainly because I can't seem to stop the oscillations using the power sweep no matter what K numbers I use....anyway..
My problem is I have just upgraded the software to 3.2.59 from previous which I think was 3.2.52 and firmware to allow me to use the Dracal PTH-200 external sensor and now I can't get a clean run without the Data Connection Monitor going Red and sending the brake crazy! I have tried shutting down the PC several times, changed the USB cable from yourdyno box to PC ,Tried unplugging the Dracal device, tried different USB ports but no difference....I was using the dyno yesterday with a customer no problem and I have a customer coming round tomorrow so need it sorting asap!
One thing I did notice was the PWM tick box was checked in the Brake Controller setup wheras my dyno is set up for Analogue, so I thought this was maybe a default during the update. So I thought maybe the brake hasn't been working all along and I could have just been doing Inertia runs only by having the PWM option ticked...? I have tried both options and the brake still comes on and off during a run... I have tested the brake manually in Analogue mode by sliding the cursor across and you can hear it working ok.
I really have no idea! Can I revert back to 3.2.52 software to try that again?
Any help would be much appreciated...
See video below to show whats happening.... https://youtu.be/F3zpL6W5-vI