Notifications
Clear all

list of variables during rpm? request

11 Posts
4 Users
14 Likes
(@boz-race-engines)
Topic starter

hi is it possible that there could be some sort feature of variables of TQ, HP, o2, airflow, etc in list form of RPM? something like this?, thanks

Posted : 20/10/2020 7:45 am
(@andrew)

Great idea, handy to have a data sheet like that to analyze after runs. Should be quite doable, all the data is there and available, just needs a spread sheet. Not my area of expertise tho

Posted : 21/10/2020 11:42 am
(@dynoman01)

Posted by: @boz-race-engines

hi is it possible that there could be some sort feature of variables of TQ, HP, o2, airflow, etc in list form of RPM? something like this?, thanks

It's a most ! Very important for the analysis of all data at one place when you tune a engine dyno.

Posted : 21/10/2020 6:14 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin

Hi, you can do it today in Excel, but you need a bit of excel skills. It is not really hard to do in the software code either, I will take a look.

Posted : 29/10/2020 12:52 am
nsmve and Andrew reacted
(@boz-race-engines)
Topic starter

@admin ok thankyou, i have no excel skills at all sorry. i only have basic computer skills, so i dont know how to write or create anything as such, cheers

Posted : 29/10/2020 10:14 am
(@boz-race-engines)
Topic starter

@admin ok thankyou, i have no excel skills at all sorry. i have never been able to grasp it.  i only have basic computer skills, so i dont know how to write or create anything as such, cheers

Posted : 29/10/2020 10:15 am
(@boz-race-engines)
Topic starter

this would be great and really bring the program up more on a level with superflow, mainline and dyno dynamics etc. i think it would make it more attractive and increase sales of the YourDyno system

Posted : 29/10/2020 10:18 am
nsmve, Dynoman01 and Andrew reacted
(@boz-race-engines)
Topic starter

this is really needed to compete with any decent engine dyno program as they all have this option, i have a couple of other guys interested, but they need this option for it to be viable for them to go with your system

Posted : 27/11/2020 4:33 am
(@admin)
Member Admin

Coming soon! See attached pic.

Posted : 09/12/2020 12:30 am
(@andrew)

@admin

Looking really nice

Posted : 09/12/2020 10:03 am
(@boz-race-engines)
Topic starter

@admin that is awesome im excited about this, looks great, looks like it can also display any other logs such as oil pressure, manifold pressure, fuel and air flows ect from other sensors etc. this will be the game changer against other programs. Fantastic looking forward to it thankyou 

Posted : 14/12/2020 4:41 am
nsmve reacted
Share:
Select your currency
EUR Euro
USD United States (US) dollar