Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] New Software features  

Page 7 / 7
  RSS
(@tutuur)
Enthousiast

Jostein,

could you add a tab to the rpm setup where we can select predefined rpm’s?

don’t have space to comfortably put my keyboard so would be good if I don’t need it all together.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/01/2020 11:39 am
mikecarr4 liked
(@admin)
Member Admin

Hi, not sure I understood properly. Can you expand on the idea?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/01/2020 1:24 pm
(@kristovey)

Hi, Another few little things that would be nice for a future update. 

It would be nice to be able to define a different hot key for a new run with a new retardation run and a new run with stored data. 

Also would it be possible to have some button's in the run Windows where you can choose the mode?  Power sweep, manual brake control ect.   I swap between these alot and going into the brake setup window and selecting it there is a minor annoyance.

Last one being when you select manual brake control it asks to turn off inertial compensation, would it be possible to have it automatically turn back on when you go to back to power sweep? Or ask or even a setting where you can choose  if asks or does it automatically or nothing? 

Kris

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/01/2020 8:52 am
(@tutuur)
Enthousiast

Instead of having to manually input the rpm which we want to sync the dyno on, maybe you can add a drop down menu with choices like 2000-2500-3000-3500-4000 etc.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2020 4:47 pm
 PPSA
(@ppsa)
100% Newbie

I think thats a good idea.

Especially if you have a car with all its details already recorded all you need then is a mouse to select the predefined rpm intervals. I always use 2000rpm for the calibration to tacho rpm.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2020 4:55 pm
(@sebazgg)

DIN 70020 corection

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2020 3:35 pm
(@kessel-one)

I am in for this! Well, or a manual correction reference point.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2020 8:27 pm
(@aslot)

Formula editor for creating custom Formulas using values(tags) from runs in combination with equations.

Result from formula can for example be used for showing N/A Power off a boosted car or deviation from a "base run" in the log. Usefull for ignition tuning.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/04/2020 10:31 am
Page 7 / 7
Share:
Select your currency
EUR Euro
USD United States (US) dollar