[Sticky] Latest software version

668 Posts
78 Users
174 Reactions
128.2 K Views
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Thanks for the nice words, MjPower, glad you like it.

Indeed, next new feature in line is user can select where each graph will be displayed. It will be implemented in the same window where you select which graph is visible, you also select where to place the graph. 

Posted : 31/03/2019 1:52 am
MjPower reacted
 Dev
(@dev)

That will be very useful.  Can it also be made so that we can choose what is summarised at the bottom? E.g. correction factor, env data, min or max of any sensor/plugin values.

Thanks 🙂

Posted : 01/04/2019 8:08 pm
MjPower and Jostein reacted
(@mjpower)

Can’t wait... catch my self checking yourdyno forum more often than Facebook these days..... :p :p

Posted : 02/04/2019 11:25 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Greetings tuners!

YourDyno 3.2.32 was released (beta) today. At the same time 3.2.31 is now the official release. 3.1.xx versions are depreciated.

3.2.32 gives the following:

• Ability to choose a fixed start brake percentage for Load Control brake control. The brake will ramp up to the set percentage during the initial specified wait period. This is an alternative to using the start RPM regulator
  • Increased the allowable gain in Load Control to 500% (from 100%)
  • Improved loading a run with retardation data recorded. The retardation data is only used to correct Engine HP and Engine Torque, so the other parameters (Lambda, etc) make the graphs hard to interpret if they are shown in the retardation phase. They are now only shown in the power run (RPM up phase). You can still see all parameters in the full run in the Results vs Time tab
  • A couple of minor visual bugs fixed

Enjoy and let me know if any issues! 

Posted : 12/05/2019 9:58 pm
bmgjet reacted
(@tutuur)
Enthousiast

I've dyno'ed two customers yesterday for the first time, now playing with the graphs there are a few things i've noticed:

When changing the notes, and later on selecting extra graphs the screen goes completely blank. No option to get my graphs back again other than closing the runs and opening the csv again, quite annoying.

Secondly, the axis on the graphs color with the lines, however i'd like to set my before lines in a lighter color than the after lines. Which results in hard to read axis data. Is it possible to keep the axis data in black?

I've just upgraded my sw and noticed in the inertia dyno setup there's no drum diameter anymore, doesn't this influence the results?

Posted : 13/05/2019 8:09 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Hi,

I am not able to replicate the issue with the changing notes (comments?) and screen going blank. Can you post the step by step way of triggering it?

For your idea on the colors, this is possible. I am currently working on a version where the user can move graphs around and then the color scheme needs to change in any case. It may be best as you say to keep black on all numbers/axis labels. The colors are anyway given by the table below. 

I removed the drum diameter from the inertia menu. It is only the MOI that matters, not the diameter. 

Posted : 13/05/2019 9:38 pm
(@tutuur)
Enthousiast

I’ll do it again tomorrow and let you know what’s going on.

Another issue i’ve noticed is my wireless mouse won’t work when i plug it in with yourdyno running. If i do it beforehand htere’s no issue at all.

You sure about the drum diameter? Surely the diameter of the drum changes the arm from centre to wheel contact area. Even the calculators, frequently referred to, factor in drum diameter to calculate run length or max hp. I mean, when i have a bike wheel, the MOI will stay the same, regardless, but if i try to turn it near the hub, it’ll be way harder then to turn it at the tyre

not knocking on your product btw, i love it so far! Just trying to contribute 🙂

Posted : 13/05/2019 11:16 pm
 Dev
(@dev)

it will be harder to turn but will turn faster for a given movement - hence more power 🙂

Posted : 13/05/2019 11:19 pm
(@tutuur)
Enthousiast

Hhhmmm, interesting. Jostein has probably put plenty of thought in it so i’ll just try and see how it works

Posted : 14/05/2019 7:38 am
(@xtcund)

After updating I keep getting this error. Also nothing appears on the graph location on home page. It also stays grey 🙁

Posted : 14/05/2019 3:07 pm
(@tutuur)
Enthousiast

Posted by: admin

Hi,

I am not able to replicate the issue with the changing notes (comments?) and screen going blank. Can you post the step by step way of triggering it?

For your idea on the colors, this is possible. I am currently working on a version where the user can move graphs around and then the color scheme needs to change in any case. It may be best as you say to keep black on all numbers/axis labels. The colors are anyway given by the table below. 

I removed the drum diameter from the inertia menu. It is only the MOI that matters, not the diameter. 

Jostein, here's how i get the fault:

open csv

change name

select any extra line

graph goes blank

Posted : 14/05/2019 5:26 pm
(@tutuur)
Enthousiast

Also noticed another fault when typing in the comments window. When i type 'v' in my text it'll open the dialog box for the graph.

Posted : 14/05/2019 6:59 pm
(@xtcund)

i am still getting error yourdyno not responding  corretly, disconect and conect yourDyno...

HELP. i am struggling with no graphs and always this message...

Urgent 

Posted : 15/05/2019 5:48 pm
(@walter)

i Would recommend to make a video showing the bug, then go back to an older stable versión until get fixed.

Posted : 15/05/2019 6:35 pm
(@xtcund)

where are the older versions available?

Posted : 15/05/2019 7:02 pm
Page 9 / 45
Share:
Select your currency