Loadcell multi point calibration ?

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@hondarulez)
Developer
Topic starter

Hi,

Any chance to add multi point calibration for the loadcells ? also the individual storing of low/upper bound in the current setup would be fine.

I just doing a test with my 300Kg and 2ton loadcells at every 10kg.

Unfortunatelly the loadcell values fine at the lower and upper bounds but at the mid range (not exactly at the mid, depend on the cell) have up to 5KG difference between the real load and the reading.

If this will not available soon, chance to a extra firmware to read the loadcell analog voltage between 0-3V or 0-5V ?, I would use a external curcuit to do the linear compensation. 

Posted : 12/07/2019 3:02 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin

Hi,

That's a relatively easy software addition, but out of interest you are not using the YourDyno load cell, right? 

I have done a few checks on the YourDyno load cell and they have been very linear. The non-linearity spec of the load cell is 0.02% of full scale, which is 0.1kg on a 500kg load cell. 

Posted : 13/07/2019 1:03 am
(@hondarulez)
Developer
Topic starter

I tested with 3 different type of the loadcells,(none of them what you offered), can you offer loadcells between 700Kg-1T to me ? close to the 700 Kg would be fine. (2 KNm retarders with 31 cm Tq arm)

Posted : 13/07/2019 11:18 am
(@admin)
Member Admin

Hi, I don't carry anything larger than 500kg in stock, and I order many at the time and it is going to be a while until next time. 

You can look at the linearity spec of the cells you evaluate. 

Posted : 15/07/2019 7:48 pm
(@hondarulez)
Developer
Topic starter

Ahh, these are original chinese loadcells 🙂 probably with fake calibration table.

BTW these are seems to work fine except the linearity and ofcos must be use under the specified weight 😀

so i will buy a much more reliable one.. Thanks 🙂

Posted : 15/07/2019 9:15 pm
Share:
Select your currency
EUR Euro
USD United States (US) dollar