Notifications
Clear all

Issue since 3.2.79beta: bad image

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@kessel-one)
Topic starter

My self written old plugin doesn't load with the new version. The error in YourDyno is: Error loading the plugin, check if new version is available.

So I thought I recompile it using latest libs coming with the last beta. But I have the issue that Visual Studio throws this at me:

Resolved file has a bad image, no metadata, or is otherwise inaccessible. Index not found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131124) C:\Program Files (x86)\YourDyno\DynoDataConnection.dll

Tried re-downloading and replacing of dlls but I can't fix the issue. I also searched google to find if there is anything about this error. The only hint I got was to try switching to x86 or x64 compiling - well, didn't change anything...

Can anyone help?

Posted : 27/05/2020 9:08 am
(@admin)
Member Admin

Hi there, 

Yes there is a new format, you need a recompile. I updated the doc yesterday about the format, see https://yourdyno.com/plugin-system/ . Here is the change:

void initDynoDataConnection(DynoDataConnection dynoDataConnection, List<OnePlugInDataConnection> allPlugins); // access to data from dyno box and other plugins

As you can see plugins now have access to data from other plugins.

Posted : 27/05/2020 6:45 pm
(@kessel-one)
Topic starter

Thanks. Worked btw... sorry for the late feedback.

Posted : 08/06/2020 4:54 pm
Share:
Select your currency
EUR Euro
USD United States (US) dollar