MAHA LPS 13 project. Many questions  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS
(@admin)
Member Admin

Hi,

Can you save the options (Options->Backup options to file) and send it to me at jostein@yourdyno.com? I will check. 

In the meantime if you're in a hurry, you can exit YourDyno and delete this directory: (navigate with a file explorer): 

%localappdata%\Fonneland_Engineering

Then restart YourDyno. It will have fresh options. 

Please send me the saved options file first, so I can fix this for the next release.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/11/2019 8:56 pm
(@devolkswagenman)

problem solved!!!! i put the usb in a different port on the pc than where it was the first time while installing yourdyno. I deleted the usb/com port driver manually and the yourdyno software. disconeccted yourdyno and installed yourdyno again an put the usb back and it worked again. something went wrong with te usb i quess. i use windows 10

This post was modified 3 weeks ago by devolkswagenman
ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/11/2019 9:20 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin

OK, good to hear it works!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/11/2019 9:35 pm
(@devolkswagenman)

the real probem whas that i didn't set the gear ratio. got the problem again after installing the software. i dont have a rpm signal yet. i am waiting of my optocoupler. i did a setup with the tacho and it works now

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/11/2019 10:10 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin

Ah, ok thanks. I will make a check in the software so that the error message is clear in that case. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/11/2019 10:13 pm
(@devolkswagenman)

the error pops up when you select rpm curve. i put it out and the error was gone. I did a gear ratio setup with the tacho and now the error stays away

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/11/2019 10:15 pm
admin liked
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Select your currency
NOK Norwegian krone
EUR Euro

Working

Please Login or Register