Clear all

How do I change the arrangement of dyno windows and Graph description

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@martinfromaustria)
Topic starter

Good Morning!

I am looking for a solution regarding the design of my dyno window. I didn't find anything in the manual or settings.
I use an TV as my dyno display and I loose a lot of space on the screen to unnecessary Information, furthermore i think it would be better if i could arrange the windows in another fashion. At the moment i only display Power, AFR and EGT. 

Here you can see how it looks on the TV Screen

The description "RPM" of the x axis is so big it uses a lot of space. How can i make this smaller?
Can i change the arrangement of the windows? I want to have Power as a big window on the left, RPM and AFR as smaller ones on the right on top of each other. Here is a sketch.

And another thing i noticed is that every time i start the software i have to set the RPM Axis of AFR again as it does not save the settings. What can I do?

Thank you & Have a good day!

Cheers,

Martin

Posted : 05/01/2023 10:22 am
(@admin)
Member Admin

Hi,

The best here is higher resolution screen. You will have place for much more graphs and information then.

You can move the graphs around, just drag the graph label to the area and axis (left or right) you want to use. The areas can also be resized.

Posted : 05/01/2023 10:34 am
(@martinfromaustria)
Topic starter

@admin Thank you for your fast response!

I don't want to throw away a perfectly working screen over something that can be solved in software easily.

I also tried moving the graphs. This is what i came up with. But then i have different colors for afr and egt again or is there a possibility to make y1 and y2 the same color permanently?

And I forgot something in my first post: Is there a setting for the graph line design? It would be nice to make the torque line dotted or any other style.

Thank you!

Posted : 05/01/2023 11:12 am
(@admin)
Member Admin

You can change the colors by clicking on the color labels. You cannot have them fixed color, new runs will come with a new default color.

No, there is no dotted line option, but this is on the to-do list.

Posted : 05/01/2023 11:40 am
(@martinfromaustria)
Topic starter

OK so there is noting i can change at the moment but buying a new screen.

I just wanted to say, that the random colors is a big pain as every time i open some runs i have to change every single color. Often they are very similar to each other and i have to change them to see differences. I often have multiple runs in comparison and this is a lot of unnecessary clicks. Maybe in an future update there can be the first colors predefined? Like first run - black, second run - red, then blue, green, and so on. This would help a lot in everyday use, at least in my opinion. 

And an setting to make y1 and y2 color the same would be great.

Apart from those small things the box and software work like a charm. I love using it and i appreciate your work!

So have a good day!

Cheers,

Martin

Posted : 05/01/2023 11:59 am
Share:
Select your currency