Clear all

Cutting graph and saving

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@christopher-pfoltner)
Member Customer
Topic starter

I really like the cutting/editing graphs.  I use it to get rid of all the "junk".  However, I have not been able to figure out how to save those.  When i cut, it says it's permanent, but when I save and close and open back up, its back to the original graph.  Any suggestions on what to do in order to save the cut graph even if it's a copy?

Thanks.

Loving the YourDyno equipment.  I use it with my small single cylinder kart engines. 

Posted : 30/03/2022 12:43 am
(@admin)
Member Admin

Hi!

There is a trick there if you want to save the cut graph. Do the cut in Results vs Time and next time you open the file it will also be cut in Results vs RPM (and the table and everywhere). 

It is on the to-do list to dynamically update the other tabs when you have cut a part of the curve in Results vs Time. Cutting in Results vs Time is often easier, because there is a clear time period you want to cut.

Posted : 30/03/2022 7:34 pm
(@christopher-pfoltner)
Member Customer
Topic starter

Is there a certain way I have to save the file?   I tried cutting the in the Results vs. Time and clicking File >> Save Runs.  Then I save under a new name.  When it opens, the cut is not there on either the Results vs Time or the Results vs. RPM.

Thoughts?

Posted : 05/04/2022 12:00 am
(@admin)
Member Admin

You just cut the graphs in Results vs Time and save the file. Open again and it is still cut vs Time and now also vs RPM. I just double checked here.

Posted : 09/04/2022 4:22 pm
Share:
Select your currency