Clear all

Bosch FLA206

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@brynllwynog2)
Topic starter

Hi,

I've just purchased yourdyno to bolt onto my Bosch FLA206.

Reading the fla203 conversion page, it says I need the yourdyno speed sensor - though the fla already has speed sensors, and trigger wheels.

Can these not be reused?

Thanks

Posted : 04/05/2019 10:23 pm
(@mach_1)

Have no idea what the Bosch FLA206 chassis dyno uses as a speed sensor as original equipment issue! Can you tell us  ? But YourDyno Website RPM sensors Intro link os here

https://yourdyno.com/rpm-sensors/

Posted : 05/05/2019 2:04 am
(@brynllwynog2)
Topic starter

I've sorted out new hall effect sensors and trigger wheels from RS components, and have now built my 0-5 to 0-10v conversion boards, like the FLA203 wiki page shows.

My controllers also rrquire 0-10v from what I can see too.  There's no information about them online so it's hard to see what wire goes where.

Does anybody have an fla203 or 206 already converted, and wouldn't mind showing me which connections on the eddy current controllers take the 0-10v signal?

I've tried measuring this with various instruments, however as there appey to be a bug in the Bosch software, it's hard to get conclusive results.

Thanks

Posted : 12/05/2019 10:59 am
(@tutuur)
Enthousiast

I think Jostein has developed this package on a fla203. He has a few videos on youtube showing where he connected it.

Posted : 12/05/2019 6:58 pm
(@brynllwynog2)
Topic starter

Hi,

With mine being an FLA206, the wiring is very different - I've checked the video and it isn't helpful with the location.

I'd like to see where on the power board the 0-10v signal goes, as my power boards are the same.

Very excited to get away from the Bosch software.

Thanks

Posted : 12/05/2019 7:26 pm
Share:
Select your currency
EUR Euro
USD United States (US) dollar