Here is the simple warranty and liability disclaimer that you need to take into consideration when purchasing and using the YourDyno system:
All risk of damage and accidents in all aspects is assumed by you as the end user.
YourDyno is a generic dyno data acquisition system, made to support many different types and brands of dynos. It is your responsibility to ensure that the installation follows applicable local laws and that the YourDyno installation works with your specific dyno hardware.
It is impossible to test all combinations of settings and setups since YourDyno can be used in many different types of dyno systems. New software is released regularly, both beta versions and released versions. Although the goal is continuous improvements, you must always make sure the new version works in your setup as intended if you choose to install it. Software bugs can be introduced, and hardware errors can also occur at any time.
If you want a turn key dyno system where everything is ready and qualified for you, YourDyno is not the solution. If that is your preference, buy a complete dyno that includes hardware and software designed and qualified for your particular needs.
Legal entity and place of jurisdiction
YourDyno is delivered by the Norwegian company Fonneland Engineering AS, Org nr 825 735 232. Norwegian Law shall apply to all legal relationships with Fonneland Engineering AS. Any law suit is to be localized in a court in Oslo, Norway.
If you conclude a contract with us to purchase of our services/products, we collect the following information:
- Company name (if applicable)
- First name and last name of the contact person
- A valid email address
- Telephone number (landline and / or cellular network)
- PayPal email address (if applicable)
- Information that is required for the performance of the contract (e.g. scope of your order and costs)
- Data for the execution of the contract (data for the execution of your order, invoicing, payment processing).
This data is collected:
- to be able to identify you as our customer
- to be able to teach you appropriately
- for correspondence with you
- for invoicing or payment processing
- to process any liability claims that may exist and to assert any claims against you