Eddy brakes require a power supply.
YourDyno has developed a full featured and reliable Eddy current brake power supply in a convenient heat sinking box. It is plug and play with the YourDyno instrument kit, and can be used for virtually all Eddy Brake systems.
- 220 – 240VAC input, 0 – 192V DC output, 30Amp rating
- Calibrated linearized current control (good for optimum PID regulation)
- Bluetooth v4.0 (BLE) for settings and status logging
- Over current and over temperature protection and LED indicators
- No jumpers
- Spring loaded high power connectors (rated for 66A), suitable for 4-18 AWG wires. No need to open the box to connect.
- Box with integrated heat sink, no fan (= does not suck dirty air into the electronics)
- Internal line and load filters to minimize noise generation
- Oversized components with respect to current and voltage ratings
- Very fast and reliable operation
- Available in the web shop!
Install and operating instructions for the Eddy brake power supply
Proper installation is important. Make sure to read the instructions!