Eddy brakes require a power supply.
YourDyno has developed a full featured and reliable Eddy current brake power supply in a convenient heat sinking box. It is plug and play with the YourDyno instrument kit, and can be used for virtually all Eddy Brake systems.
- 220 – 240VAC input, 0 – 192V DC output, 30Amp rating
- Calibrated linearized current control (good for optimum PID regulation)
- Bluetooth v4.0 (BLE) for settings and status logging
- Over current and over temperature protection and LED indicators
- No jumpers
- Spring loaded high power connectors (rated for 66A), suitable for 4-18 AWG wires. No need to open the box to connect.
- Box with integrated heat sink, no fan (= does not suck dirty air into the electronics)
- Internal line and load filters to minimize noise generation
- Oversized components with respect to current and voltage ratings
- Very fast and reliable operation
- Available in the web shop!
See video presentation of the power supply.
Install and operating instructions for the Eddy brake power supply
Proper installation is important. Make sure to read the instructions!
Download installation and operating instructions